Agnes Boal Bursary
The 2015 draw marks the last “Agnes Boal’ draw for a bursary due to funding. We are actively seeking a sponsor to host a guild bursary such as this. If you have any suggestions, we would be more than happy to entertain them.
Quesnel Quilt Guild, Quesnel, BC
Annapolis Valley Quilters Guild, Kingston, NS
Sudbury and District Quilting and Stitchery Guild, ON
Northern Lights Quilt Guild, O’Leary, PEI
Baccalieu Quilting Guild, Arnolds Cove NL
Kemptville Quilters' Guild, Osgoode ON
Royal City Quilters Guild, Guelph ON
Quadra Island Quilters' Guild, Quadra Island BC
St. Albert Quilters' Guild. St. Albert, Alberta
South Shore Quilters Guild, St. Lambert, Quebec
Rivervalley Quilters, Kamloops, BC.
Gail Patricia Hunt, Prince George, BC
Norfolk County Quilters’ Guild, Simco, ON
St. Albert Quilters’ Guild, St. Albert, AB
Fort Saskatchewan Quilting Guild, Fort Saskatchewan, AB
- The applicant guild/group must be a CQA/ACC member in good standing for the past two years.
- The bursary is limited to one application per guild/group per year.
- A guild/group who receives a bursary must wait five years before re-applying.
- Confirm with CQA/ACC Membership director that the Teacher/presenter selected must be a CQA/ACC member
- Arrangements with the teacher must be made within 12 months of winning the bursary.
- The deadline for applications is April 1. Send completed application to the CQA/ACC membership director.
- A draw from the applications is made at each AGM and the winner announced, as well as published in the autumn issue of The Canadian Quilter.