Quilt BC 2013
Penticton Trade and Convention Centre
NJS Awards Presentation May 15, 2013
National Juried Show Opening May 16, 2013
Merchant Mall open May 16 – 18, 2013
Quilt BC 2013
|Location:||Penticton Trade and Convention Centre|
|Dates:||NJS Awards Presentation May 15, 2013|
|National Juried Show Opening May 16, 2013|
|Merchant Mall open May 16 – 18, 2013|
Welcome to Penticton, BC, 2013
Summary of Quilt BC 2013 Costs:
Admission to NJS $12.00 Workshops $125.00 Bag & Pin $15.00 Lecture-Libby Lehman $20.00 Final Banquet
(entertainment by Elvis Tribute Performer)
Please see "Registration" section below
- Read about Penticton
- See details about airline travel to Quilt BC 2013
- Summary of the Conference events
CURRENT NEWS BLOG: http://cqaquiltcanada.blogspot.ca
For a snap-shot view of QuiltBC 2013 activities, look at the Schedule at a Glance
- Three fabulous concurrent Shows
- Top Cat Wine Tour, including fudge, ice cream and shopping.
- Patti Morris - her workshops and supply lists
- SEWING MACHINES: Sewing machines for workshops will be provided as needed by Janome, Husqvarna or Pfaff.
- See the workshops at a glance. NOTE: Check workshop availability. Some are now full and are highlighted in green in the workshop schedule
- Registration will open on October 17, 2012 for CQA/ACC members
and noon Eastern Time on November 21, 2012 for non members.
See registration information, dates and fees here.
Online registration starts 17 October 2012 at noon Eastern Time at:
A mail-in registration form is available here.
General Information for Registrants is available here.
NATIONAL JURIED SHOW (NJS):
- Enter your quilt into the NJS using the Call for Entry Form.
- May 16, 2013 is the first day the NJS is open all day for viewing.
TREND-TEX CHALLENGE – 'Sunshine and Vines': Kits are now SOLD OUT!
Join the fun and assist with CQA/ACC’s major fundraising effort. Create a small wall hanging to be auctioned at Quilt BC 2013. Trend-Tex Fabrics Inc. has again generously donated the fabrics for the challenge kits. Visit their website at: www.trendtexfabrics.com
Challenge kits are now SOLD OUT.
See the rules for the Trend-Tex challenge.
Once your Trend-Tex challenge quilt is completed, send it with the following Entry Form.
QUILT JUDGE CERTIFICATION PROGRAMME (QJCP):
- Make hotel reservations by March 31, 2013. See our accommodation page here.
Do you have a question about the conference? Email Conference Co-ordinator Johanna Alford at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Gayle Szmurlo, President of CQA/ACC at:
Do you have a question about registration? Email Jackie Philpott at:
The Quilt BC 2013 committee in Penticton invites quilters across Canada to create treasure bags for the Saturday banquet guests. Use your own ideas and patterns or refer to these 2 simple patterns to get you started.
Send completed bags before March 31, 2013 to:
5608 Yarrow St. , Oliver, BC V0H 1T9
Questions? Email email@example.com with “treasure bags” in the subject line.
CONFERENCE CO-ORDINATOR OF QUILT BC 2013
295 Gatehouse Run
Hammonds Plains, NS
Phone: (902) 835-9780