Quilt Canada 2015
June 4 - 6, 2015
All events open to the public.
through the links below
Please contact Jackie at email@example.com or call
1-877-672-8777 to register
- Travel Information
- MAP for University of Lethbridge
- Conference Costs & Registration information
- Show Hours (pdf)
- Annual General Meeting - June 4 at 7:00 p.m. & Town Hall Meeting (Topic – ‘Increasing Guild Membership’). Must be a CQA/ACC member to attend.
- Lecture by Weeks Ringle (given by her partner, Bill Kerr) on Friday, June 5 at 7:30p.m.
- An Afternoon at the Museum on Saturday, June 6 at 1:00p.m. – description here
- Banquet and Entertainment on Saturday, June 6 at 5:45p.m.
- Tours - June 4 & 5
- Summary of Pricing for Quilt Canada 2015
- Vendors for the Merchant Mall
Quilt Canada 2015 Workshops
- Workshops with Supply Lists
- Workshop Schedule
- Important Information for Quilt Canada 2015 Registrants (PDF)
- Workshop Registration cancellation refund policy:
Cancellation from Jan 24 – Mar 27, 2015 – 50% refund
Cancellation from Mar 28 - Apr 17, 2015 – 25% refund
Cancellation after April 17, 2015 – No refund
Quilt Judge Certification Programme
Is the CQA/ACC Quilt Judge Certification Programme (QJCP) for you? ? If you have a solid foundation in traditional and innovative quilt making, a good understanding of the elements and principles of design, a commitment to continued learning and keen interest in sharing knowledge through constructive critiques this path may be one you want to choose. Part I of the programme will be available at Quilt Canada 2015.
CLICK HERE to register for Part I
CONFERENCE CO-ORDINATOR OF QUILT Canada 2015
#9 240 Heritage Boulevard West
Conference Co-ordinator Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Lethbridge Conference Services: 403-329-2244
CQA/ACC - Jackie Philpott: 1-877-672-8777