CQA/ACC Contact Information
Direct link: http://www.canadianquilter.com/contact-us/administration.php
Mail: Administration, 6 Spruce Street, Pasadena NL A0L 1K0, Canada Phone: 1-877-672-8777 (North America)
Currency All funds are in Canadian dollars. We accept VISA and MasterCard.
Privacy We own all data collected and will not release any collected information to any party for any reason. Whenever we collect sensitive information such as credit card numbers we use SSL encryption (users will see a lock icon in their browser). We never store credit card numbers on our servers. Our serves are located in secured commercial server rooms and utilize firewalls, anti-virus software, back up power supplies, daily backups to ensure security and reliability.
Refunds & Cancellations See each event for the refund and cancellation policy that applies.
Shipping We use standard lettermail and regular parcel post Canada Post rates.
Terms & Conditions PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this website agree that access to and the use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
These terms and conditions are valid for any Goods or Services provided to the customer. We reserve the right at any time to change the Terms & Conditions as well as any products or services contained on or referenced in our Website without notice or liability.Copyright
- All contents of this website are the property of Canadian Quilters' Association/Canadienne de la courtepointe, and cannot be reproduced, used, copied, sold, distributed or otherwise altered in any way without prior written consent from us.
- The terms "us", "our" or "we" refers to Canadian Quilters' Association/Canadienne de la courtepointe. The term "you" refers to anyone that browses, downloads, uploads, uses, or copies anything on our Website or Services.
- Website is any website or blog or social media owned by the Canadian Quilter's Association.
- We may make changes to the features, functionality or content of our Website or Services at any time. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or remove any documents, information or other content appearing on our Website or Services.
- We shall not be responsible for damages or for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts or occurrences beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation: computer and internet viruses, fire, lightning, explosion, power surge or failure, water, acts of God, war, revolution, civil commotion or acts of civil or military authorities or public enemies; any law, order, regulation, ordinance, or requirement of any government or legal body or any representative of any such government or legal body; or labour unrest, including without limitation, strikes, slowdowns, picketing, or boycotts; inability to secure raw materials, transportation facilities, fuel or energy shortages, or acts or omissions of other common carriers. No delay or failure to perform shall be excused under this section by the acts or omissions of our subcontractors, vendors or suppliers unless such acts or omissions are themselves the product of a force majeure condition described in this above.
- We are not responsible or liable in any manner for any content posted on our Website or in connection with our Services, whether posted or caused by members of our Website, or by us. Although we provide rules for member conduct and postings, we do not control and are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content you may encounter on our Website. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of our Website.
- The Website may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. We assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, member communications.
- As a condition of your use of our website, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, our heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, actions, proceedings, liabilities, damages, judgments, penalties, taxes, fines, costs and expenses arising out of, or resulting from or otherwise connected to your use of our website or a breach of these Terms & Conditions.
- You may provide links to our Website, provided (1) that you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any portion of our Website, (2) your Website does not engage in illegal or pornographic activities, and (3) you discontinue providing links to our Website immediately upon request by us.
- Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to third party Websites or blogs. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not create an affiliation with this third party. Inclusion of these links does not mean that we endorse, guarantee, warrant or recommend the Services, information, or content of these third party Websites. You access any such third party Websites at your own risk.
- Payment for charges incurred by you at the posted prices including taxes is due at the time of purchase. You will supply true and complete credit information.
- We will provide the Customer with a password and event id to access the collected data. The Customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and is fully responsible for all activities that occur using the password. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the Customer's failure to comply with this responsibility.
- We reserve the right to refuse service at any time.
- Our Website may contain advertising and sponsorships. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on our Website is accurate and complies with applicable laws. We are not responsible for the illegality or any error, inaccuracy or problem in the advertiser's or sponsor's materials.
- The inclusion of third party advertisements does not constitute an endorsement, guarantee, warranty or recommendation by us and we make no representations or warranties about any product or service contained therein.
- Either we or you may terminate you using our Website at any time. Without limiting the forgoing, we shall have the right to immediately terminate your account in the event of any conduct by you, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by you of these Terms & Conditions.
- We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of the Terms & Conditions and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
By using or accessing our web site, you represent and warrant that you:
- have the legal right and ability to enter and to use or access our web site in accordance with its Terms & Conditions,
- by entering and using and accessing our web site, including purchasing any products services contained herein, are not breaching any other agreement or obligation or any provision of any law or regulation, or infringing on the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- have obtained all necessary approvals, consents and authorizations to submit information, including personal information and to delete or modify information;
- accept full responsibility for all assessments, charges, duties, fees, and taxes and any other financial liability resulting from your use of our web site under your name or account, as well as all use of others using your name or account on our web site;
- are at least 18 years of age and agree to supervise all persons who have not reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction who use or access our website under or using your name or account; and
- have submitted or will submit, or others using or accessing our web site under or using your name or account have submitted or will submit, information, content or material which is true and accurate.
- we have the right to provide the Goods and are provided on an "as-is" basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied, oral or written including, without limitation, the implied conditions of merchantable quality, fitness for purpose and description, all of which are specifically and unreservedly excluded. In particular, but without limitation, no warranty is given that the Goods are suitable for the purposes intended by you.
- the Goods will be supplied using reasonable care and skill. We do not warrant that the Goods supplied are error-free, accurate or complete.
- we do not represent or otherwise warrant that our Website is error-free, free from viruses or other harmful components, or that we will correct any errors. We do not represent or otherwise warrant that the information available on or through our Website will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable.